Allegra | Glass | 35 cl
Allegra | Special Edition | Glass | 77 cl
Allegra | Special Edition | Glass | 47 cl
Allegra | PET | 150 cl
Allegra | PET 50 cl
Allegra Finin | PET 150 cl
Allegra Finin | PET 50 cl
Allegra | Glass | 50 cl
Allegra | Glass | 100 cl
Allegra is our still mineral water. It comes from the Allegra spring in the Malix municipality in Graubünden, after being mineralised underground for many years, in slate fissures and loam strata. The water is bottled in its natural state, without any additives or further processing. A subtle, extremely well-balanced piece of Graubünden which is consistent in its mineralisation, and has a quiet strength that some people say you can taste.
The daily fluid requirement for an adult is two-and-a-half to three litres, the daily recommended intake is one-and-a-half to two litres. Allegra contains key minerals and trace elements for the human body in balanced amounts. The low sodium chloride and high natural oxygen content promote balance and a healthy body.
Sulphate has a mild laxative effect.
Hydrogen carbonate neutralises excess stomach acid, and contributes to an alkaline-rich diet.
Sodium and chloride aid the rapid absorption of water into the blood, i.e. they are especially useful following intense sweating.
Total mineralisation per litre: approx. 559 mg
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 | Glass 100 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 | Glass 50 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 | Glass 35 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 Special Edition | Glass 77 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 Special Edition | Glass 47 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 | PET 150 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 | PET 100 cl
- Allegra uncarbonated CO2 | PET 50 cl
- Allegra Finin carbonated CO2 | Container | KEG 2000 cl
- Allegra Finin carbonated CO2 | PET 150 cl
- Allegra Finin carbonated CO2 | PET 50 cl